Report Meet Absence
Use the following procedures to report if your child will not be attending a swim meet. It is critical Coach Lesley knows and accounts for 100% of absences to optimally schedule heats and relays. There is no need to report missed practices - only missed meets. Using Swimtopia to report a missed meet provides Coach Lesley the most updated information for planning heating and relays.
Email Coach Leslie if you need to report a missed meet the day of the meet because of unplanned circumstances.
Absence Reporting Steps:
1) Navigate to "Volunteer Signup & Absence Reporting" page
2) Click "Meet Entry" button. (If the Meet Entry button is gray and says "closed," it is past the deadline for reporting online, and you should contact Coach Lesley directly)
3) Click on the "Edit" button to record whether you will attend the meet. This screen will show your current status for that meet, which you can edit again later, until the deadline for the meet.
4) If you will miss the meet, choose "Not attending" from the dropdown list, then click the "Save" button.
5) If you will be late to the meet, or will be leaving early, choose "Attending" from the dropdown list, then choose the correct option from the list. For late arrivals and early departures, the next question will ask for an explanation. Please enter the time you expect to arrive/depart to help the coaches know which events you will be available to swim. After entering the time information, click the "Save" button to finish.
Only reports of absences are required, but you are welcome to report each swimmer's planned attendance at every meet . Undeclared swimmers will be assumed to be attending the meet.